Narwhal Pattern and Whale Pattern – PDF Download for Stuffed Animal Sewing Pattern
10 in stock
Downloadable PDF Sewing Pattern for a Narwhal Stuffed Animal. The pattern can be used to make plush whales or plush narwhals.
This sewing pattern includes:
– Printable, full-size pattern sheets
– Thorough, full-color instruction manual
– Alternate, printer-friendly instruction manual to save paper and ink.
I’ll walk you through every step of the narwhal sewing process with detailed photos and instructions.
You will need the following materials and supplies:
– Narwhal Tusk fabric – stretchy knit recommended
– Narwhal Upper Body & Narwhal Belly fabrics – the pattern is designed for fleece, but cotton, wool, velour, even some knits are suitable if you’re up for a challenge!
– Plastic safety eyes recommended, but you can use buttons or embroidered eyes if you prefer
– Polyester fiberfill stuffing, approximately 1/4 lb.
You will also need the following tools:
– Narwhal tusk wooden stuffing rod and plastic tube – I recommend the “Turn-it-All” tool, or you can use a sturdy reusable straw and a dowel rod, chopstick, or unsharpened pencil
– Pins or clips to hold the fabric in place while you sew
– Needle for hand sewing
You can sew your plush narwhal by hand or by machine. Suitable for beginners. Recommended for ages 10 and up. Finished narwhal measures 8.5 x 5 in. and 5 in. tall, plus a 5 in. tusk.
Copyright and Use Restrictions:
Pattern and Instructions ©2020 Samantha Janis, Designer. You may sell items made from this pattern as long as you make them yourself and they are not mass-produced. Written attribution must be given to Samantha Janis / Fluffyland. You may not distribute and/or sell copies of this pattern or its instructions, in part or in entirety.