Narwhal Sewing Kit – DIY Stuffed Animal Narwhal
7 in stock
This kit has everything you need to sew your own narwhal stuffed animal. Includes fabric, stuffing tools, full-color instruction booklet, and more!
I love stitching together these narwhals and I’m so excited to finally share the process with you in this sewing kit. I’ll teach you my tips and tricks, and you’ll have a huggable narwhal that you made yourself!
I’ve put lots of love and thought into the instruction booklet… it’s 20 pages long with over 40 full-color photos. I’ll walk you through every step:
– stuffing the tusk
– sewing the body
– installing plastic safety eyes
– stuffing your narwhal, and keeping it lump-free
– hand-sewing with an invisible stitch
You can sew your narwhal by hand or by machine.
This kit contains:
– Full color, 20-page instruction booklet
– Narwhal tusk (pre-sewn)
– Narwhal tusk stuffing tools
– Three plastic, black safety eyes (one spare for practice)
– Two needles
– One bobbin of gray thread (for hand sewing, not for use in a sewing machine)
– Two Narwhal Upper Body pattern pieces cut from dark gray fleece
– One Narwhal Belly pattern piece cut from light gray fleece
– Fiberfill stuffing
Suitable for beginners. Recommended for ages 10 and up. Finished narwhal measures 8.5 x 5 in. and 5 in. tall, plus a 5 in. tusk.
A great gift! Or – make a narwhal from the kit, and give them something extra special because you made it yourself!